- Teemu Mäntylä invented and programmed the Phantom character, and played the cello during the show.
- Lauri Puska sang some opera as the Phantom.
- Toni Laitinen invented and programmed the Fairy character, and directed it during the show.
- Elina Teppo did staging and propping and voice acted the Fairy during the show.
- Ville Häkkinen did programming on the audio analysis side.
- I wrote the Fairy's story, did propping and other practical arrangements, programmed the Fairy's background, and played the painter during the Fairy show.
Technologies I Used
- GIMP to create the Fairy's background elements
- Pure Data to program the Fairy's background
- Audio and video playback systems in the Odeion Hall (at HUT)